Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
We moved to this Improved Forum!

Do not use this old forum, we MOVED to here!

Advanced

TC1100

Posted by alinuxxx 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
TC1100
June 20, 2015 04:52PM
Hi, i'm trying to install Elive on my HP TC1100: since it has an old Nvidia (and i want to install nvidia drivers) i can only install 96.xx drivers; it means nothing newer than Wheezy. I tried Elive beta 2.6.7: all perfect but... i have only 512 MB and it would not like to install. So, i tried Topaz: a littlebit old, but the pc is older... : Topaz is very fast and i'm pretty sure that all the scripts i found on internet (for lenny and @#untu) will work. Only one thing... the wacom digitizer won't work: so no stylus. I tried everything..... Any suggestion? i would not like to install on HD and then try to change kernel
Re: TC1100
August 08, 2015 06:33AM
At the end... i bought elive Topaz installer code, i installed it and... no kernel headers !!! So i can not modify kernel (i hope i can do it....) to fix the wacom digitizer problem. Where can i find the kernel headers? Strange thing: it is open source but i can not have kernel headers easily......