Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zeitgeist- a few suggestions

Posted by down8ve 
Zeitgeist- a few suggestions
January 12, 2010 04:10AM
When the email announcing the "Zeitgeist Edition" arrived in my mailbox this morning, I took a deep breath and began flipping through my linux collection for another distro to use.

If you are involved in the Zeitgeist movement, I encourage you... no, I beg you, to carefully examine the claims of these leaders. They are presenting facts that are not true in the least, and playing on your most beloved hopes for a better world

For your own sake, look over the following information. Consider that those who "debunk the debunkers" within the comments only make emotional appeals, they do not present anything to substantiate their claims.

Search Y_o_u_T)_uB_E for: Zeitgeist Challenge Exposes Acharya S and Zeitgeist (1 of 3)
(These YT video links are banned on this site)

Fact Sheet: The Divine Evidence

Movie Review: The Truth About Zeitgeist

Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. (Jesus in Matthew 24:11). Please examine these things before it is too late. May God give you, as he did me, the wisdom and insight to find your way home.
Re: Zeitgeist- a few suggestions
January 14, 2010 07:03AM
I would suggest to keep religious topics out of this forum. Elive is a beautiful distro that needs to be kept just as a distro. Furthermore, I would ask the forum manager to delete such posts and include this in the rules.
I am not associated to the Zeitgeist movement or cult or whatever it is. I just plainly want Elive to be what it was meant to be... a true e17 implementation in Linux!
Thank you!
January 14, 2010 08:56AM
I have updated the page of this version with something explanatory, please see the Important line about that, also, I have included an interesting video at the bottom of my demo-video, its a presentation of the Venus Project... humm... maybe i should recall the Elive Zeitgeist version to Elive Venus instead ? sounds very coherent for me, since specially the goal is the venus project and not zeitgeist itself
January 19, 2010 04:37AM
I give you right: This is not the correct place for religious topics. But if a distro like elive broaches the issue of a critical / religous Website like Zeitgeist critical comments must be allowed. Religous statements should be out of this forum.

Regards

Squirrel (elive user).
March 11, 2010 03:53AM
I wanted to post a short update about my reaction to all this Zeitgeist stuff.

First, I want you all to know that I have reconsidered my use of this amazing distro, and have paid for a copy of the new Topaz version.

Some could make relativistic arguments concerning things like this, like "If you use Winderz, why would you find Elive too 'evil' to use." For me, it is the continuing battle with every aspect of one's life in the world. I imagine this idea drives many Linux users away from MS, Novell, Google or Apple as well.

So here I am, back in the world but not of it.

Many thanks to the developers of this unusual yet trustworthy system. I'll be the salt and light over here in the bleachers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login