Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
We moved to this Improved Forum!

Do not use this old forum, we MOVED to here!

Advanced

Wow Really nice

Posted by Lludw 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Wow Really nice
June 26, 2009 07:22AM
I have primarily stuck to Fedora for my Linux needs but I have used Suse as well as Ubuntu on occasion. I have always used the Enlightenment desktop environment in the past. I have recently install Elive + Compiz and it is just mind blowing!
I recall in the past when Compiz Fusion was just coming out I wanted these effects to be available in my Enlightenment desktop. When I posted a query to the Enlightenment mailing list I was told that that was impossible to do. Though I have been aware of Elive for some time. I recently decided to give it a try due to the Compiz effects of Ecomoprph.
I just hope that you guys continue to develop this Elive Compiz! It is Great!
Re: Wow Really nice
July 04, 2009 07:27AM
I just upgraded from 1.9.31 to 1.9.32 and I want to say what a nice improvment job the ELIVE team has done! Nice cleanup on the system too! Lot's of fixes that I noticed just between these two releases.

I recently switched over to Elive, Previously using KDE Linux distro's. A very nice Desktop and with Debian as it's base, makes Elive even more solid for others to try out for themselves and see what a NICE Distro Elive has become!

Keep up the great advancements Elive team..it shows! clap idea
May 27, 2018 12:35PM
Thank you for your kind words emosmile

This next stable version 3.0 (and the last betas) includes compiz in a very fast and stable, with a better integration with the desktop and special features in the window borders, try it! :D

Hope you enjoy!

Thanatermesis
May 29, 2018 02:39PM
1up email system of the Forum fixed boogie