Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Whats Happenned to this forum

Posted by wokko 
Whats Happenned to this forum
June 01, 2011 05:32AM
Hi guys, haven't been back to this forum for a long time. I have been using elive for a couple off years now and wouldn't use any other os again as elive has everything I need to use on a day to day basis.

I just thought I would come and see what is happening in the elive world.

Just going through the forum to catch up on whats been happening and to my DISCUSS there is alot of junk mail here and alot off advertising stuff that people are writing in peoples topics.

I know forums are for socializing but come on guys some off the stuff people are putting here is just crap and should be wiped off this forum.

Elive is a fantastic os and use too have a fantastic forum where if you needed help someone was here to help or guide you through the problem.

So I hope in the future we can as one clean this forum up and get Elive alive and kicking again.

thank you

David
Re: Whats Happenned to this forum
July 04, 2011 12:48PM
Hello wokko,

Thanks for tell us about this problem, you can simply click in the "report" button to ALL the things that you think that are spam and they will be reviewed/removed by moderators, looking also if is possible to add a filter looking at their examples.

Thanks again

Thanatermesis
Re: Whats Happenned to this forum
November 18, 2012 10:50PM
Thank you for sharing.you are right ,I learn so much after reading

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2012 04:34AM by Agust.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login