Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
We moved to this Improved Forum!

Do not use this old forum, we MOVED to here!

Advanced

keyboard problem

Posted by andrej 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
keyboard problem
December 20, 2007 04:03AM
Hello im new to elive distribution. First i have to say this is the most beautiful and sleak linux distro i have found. clap :P so keep up the good work. The second thing is that i have a keyboard problem on my dell latitude d600. I have a slovenian keyboard and i see that slovenian language is perfectly supported as far as i looked in the menus. But there is a problem as soon as i start to type something nothing can be done because only 5 to 7 keys are working (didnt count) but when i select english language keyboard works perfectly but then the layout of keys are not rigth and i cant use then special letters wich are in my language. I did notice at boot screen some kind of keyboard error and will post the picture later. Anyway does someone know how to fix this problem? Its wery anoying because i must guess where are the symbols as in slovenian layout are not on the same places like in english layout (?!$%^ etc...)

Thank you for any assistance and sorry for my bad english wink