Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stable / Beta usb live / wi-fi / wlan Nurse anyone

Posted by uncndl1 
Stable / Beta usb live / wi-fi / wlan Nurse anyone
February 20, 2015 05:38PM
I wanted to try out the newest stable version, so after downloading the image and burning to usb and then re-booting my Panasonic CF-52 to usb, no matter which menu choice made, the system boots up and then hangs at this screen:
"/bin/sh: can't access tty: job control turned off (initramfs)."
Search function did not find anything, but scrolling down through older postings, I found this: [forum.elivecd.org]
Plenty of advice on that linkage. Tried the beta version 2.5.6 version, which does install completely. Now I just need to figure out the "nurse" function as my wlan/wifi does not work on the beta package. Probably a driver issue for my Intel 5100 card. Maybe if I hook up the wired lan and get on the network, there will be a driver to download to get things working. Any advice during booting up the beta package to nurse my wifi along, please let us know. Best regards, Cleve

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2015 03:16AM by uncndl1.
play pyramid solitaire
August 30, 2017 12:12AM
Hello guys if you want to play free card game then visit here and play pyramid solitaire game this is really an amazing game you love to play his game online the objective of the game is to sorts the card from the deck and to place them in four rows in ascending order.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login