Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Installer-module Features: Multiple Computers allowed

Posted by Thanatermesis 
Installer-module Features: Multiple Computers allowed
October 04, 2011 01:10AM
The "nature of operation" of the installer-modules doesn't allow an installer-module to work on a different computer, and this is not very nice, an idea is to use "Elive Accounts" in the website (logged users), and give them the opportunity to use more installer-modules for its other computers on his house (for example 2).

The only problem is: how to know if they are going to be used on his house/computers or they are giving them free over internet ?

Suggestions ? ideas ?
Re: Installer-module Features: Multiple Computers allowed
November 14, 2011 12:52PM
Hi,
It's long time i haven't been here...
I've read lot of nice news!!!
Maybe something to study is the jolicloud account system which look like it can act in this way... BUT you always have to think that an account, can always be "shared" or given to someone else (it's just a login and pass...)
I also have to say that video games try to do that since their creation or almost...
That's not so encouraging... Sorry to be so dark...

MerMouY

Some of my websites:
Communautary website idea: [teams.elivecd.org]
Personnal website: [perso.youm.org]
Rwanda, french community: [rwandaises.fr]
YouM's streeshow: [youm.org]
November 15, 2011 05:56AM
Thanks Mermouy,

You are not dark, you are realistic emosmile, and this is something important to consider... if is hard, its hard, its not a good idea to cheat ourselves saying "yeah, is possible and easy" :D
November 16, 2011 07:50PM
Hi, me again...
Is the elive addicts community website still planned? If so I have to say that I will have some time to spend in the next few months... As before my server can easily been use for testing purpose... Ask me for any help I'm able to offer...
read ya!

MerMouY

Some of my websites:
Communautary website idea: [teams.elivecd.org]
Personnal website: [perso.youm.org]
Rwanda, french community: [rwandaises.fr]
YouM's streeshow: [youm.org]
November 18, 2011 09:41AM
Check out my other answer in: [forum.elivecd.org]
Requesting an invitation code!!!
January 01, 2012 03:48PM
Hello again, i like to tell you about my post regarding Elive Topaz 2.0 i did also post it in spanish since there are lots of people that do not understand english, and i like to give you the link as well, and also see when i am getting the invitation code? and asking this again is it possible to use the invitation code for my desktop and laptop or will it work just for one and then i need two invitation codes? well, thanks again for your precious time on reading this, hope to hear from you soon. Luis A .B my article about Elive Topaz 2.0 in spanish is in here: [www.taringa.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login