Main menu
May 31, 2009 03:45AM
Hello,

I'm quite a new linux user.
I made a mistake and I have deleted the mouse shortcut that shows the main menu when left click on the desktop.
But now I am not able to launch the configuration panel and I can't undo this mistake !
Could you help me please ? Thanks and sorry for this post.
Re: Main menu
May 31, 2009 04:31AM
Well , Main menu, click anywhere on the desktop, no need for the icon.

If you want to add the icon in the toolbar (iTask NG O Ibar) click right mouse button and option content.

You can also add as a gadget , Mainmenu > preferences > gadgets.

Greetings:

Agust

Linux user # 461797
Elive user since 2006
May 31, 2009 08:53PM
Thank you for reply.

The problem is that I disabled the mouse hotkey that shows Main menu when left click on the desktop.

How could I repair ?
(there is an application name for "Main menu" isn't it ?)

Thanks a lot
June 01, 2009 07:22AM
Hi radarette16 , options mousse.

MainMenu > Preferences > Panel configurations > Tab "Entry" options mousse wink

Greetings:

Agust

Linux user # 461797
Elive user since 2006
June 02, 2009 02:56AM
Yes but the matter is that now I am unable to launch the main menu ! When I left click anywhere on the desktop, nothing happends...

Sorry, It is not really clear...
June 02, 2009 07:04AM
Yes, it is a hotkey of mouse.

You can recover it by opening a terminal (ctrl + alt + E ) and using enlightenment_remote commands, but this may be a hard way, use hte option -binding-key-list to see examples

Another more easy and fast solution is to go out of your E17 session (console, or failsafe mode in entrance), and run the command from user: elive-skel upgrade .e
But warning, this CLEAN your e17 conf restoring it to all the default settings (run the command postinstall-user after to enter in e17)
June 05, 2009 04:02AM
Ok works well with enlightenment_remote command.
Thanks a lot.