Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
We moved to this Improved Forum!

Do not use this old forum, we MOVED to here!

Advanced

Network Connect feature

Posted by rosinskitg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Network Connect feature
July 04, 2009 07:47AM
My only complaint I would make thus far and stating first of all that I am using development version 1.9.32, which is the latest release as of 07-04-09 is: the network connect feature which connects your Linux system to the internet via Wired or WIFI, still has issues with making an automatic connection even when a profile is filled in and used. I was under the impression that this bug was fixed but after upgrading from 1.9.31 to 1.9.32 that has not changed and still remains a problem for me. My work-around for this was to install from synaptic package manager, application called Network-Gnome, which is a network manager and after I installed the program the network came up instantly and every time automatically on every boot up from my PC clap :D
Re: Network Connect feature
July 08, 2009 02:37AM
Net-connector working greate for me. I don't think it is a bug. I think you must configure it right.whew

Asus EeePC 1000H [Elive 2.0 Topaz]
Toshiba Satellite p10-802 -ATI video, ATI chipset, RealTech audio- [Elive 2.0 Topaz]
I hate ATI... but I love Elive. It work with ATI with no problem.
July 09, 2009 03:20PM
It does work with the latest release. At least it now does with me. I've also gotten NFS to finally work.
September 20, 2009 11:18PM
Try an updated version of net-connector emosmile there's a lot of fixes everyday !