Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

(SOLVED!) - Repository doesn't work!!!

Posted by the neko 
(SOLVED!) - Repository doesn't work!!!
November 10, 2009 10:06PM
The reason of this post is, because the repository in the address [elive.linux-fr.net] doesn't work!!!.... and i would like to know, some repositories as alternatives to the repository that i use....
Well, some important details: this repository give me the newest modifications of e with the most recent dates in the names of the packages...
Some repositories are incompatible, and i don't know why, but when i try to install some package, the console marks broken dependencies, and other marks that my version like "newest" and doesn't works too!!!!
The complete address in my sources.list is
deb [elive.linux-fr.net] lenny main elive drivers tests efl ports
I have Linux Debian Lenny 32 bits version, ....
Thanks in advance...



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2011 05:17AM by anu.
Re: Repository doesn't work!!!
November 14, 2009 08:49PM
23 views and no one(at least) suggestion???..... this is so bad....
Re: Repository doesn't work!!!
November 15, 2009 08:37AM
Hey the neko,
I'm not sure what you mean? You say your using Linux Debian Lenny 32 bits version, are you using elive? If your not using elive try the Debian forum. Elive has only 2 repository.
Re: Repository doesn't work!!!
November 15, 2009 02:59PM
I have no problem with the repos.

Greetings:
Agust

Linux user # 461797
Elive user since 2006
Re: Repository doesn't work!!!
November 17, 2009 10:19PM
Mardon: you're right, i have installed Debian, but the repository that i wrote is EliveĀ“s repo... i didn't know that it is important for the information about the repo itself....

verdegal: are you using the repo that i wrote??? or can you tell me what repos are you using??? because i can't update because the repo i used..

Greetings...
Re: Repository doesn't work!!!
November 18, 2009 07:40AM
I think you don't have good repositories because they work great.
I use
[europe.debian.elive-systems.com] lenny main contrib non-free
and
[europe.repository.elive-systems.com] lenny main elive drivers tests efl ports multimedia games

But the 2 repos are for Elive not for debian
Re: Repository doesn't work!!!
November 18, 2009 11:34PM
Lork Scorguar .... i have just a single word for you... THANKS!!!
The second repository is perfect, because it contains all last packages, and i'm looking some repository with that particularity....now i can update my e17 environment ....
Note: by the way, all packages are valid for debian, because the basis of e17 is debian ok??
Thanks again!!!
Re: (SOLVED!) - Repository doesn't work!!!
May 03, 2012 11:02AM
Noob Here - I'm not following how to apply this code guys. I'm VERY new to debian and I'm not fluent in Terminal talk. How do i apply this code to get my repositories refreshed and back online?
Re: (SOLVED!) - Repository doesn't work!!!
December 03, 2012 07:28AM
Re: Repository doesn't work!!!
January 11, 2017 12:44AM
The reason of this post is, because the repository in the address [elive.linux-fr.net] doesn't work!!!.... and i would like to know, some repositories as alternatives to the repository that i use....
Well, some important details: this repository give me the newest modifications of e with the most recent dates in the names of the packages...
Some repositories reviews on phenq by people from around the globe can be found at phenq-avis.com are incompatible, and i don't know why, but when i try to install some package, the console marks broken dependencies, and other marks that my version like "newest" and doesn't works too!!!!
The complete address in my sources.list is
deb [elive.linux-fr.net] lenny main elive drivers tests efl ports
I have Linux Debian Lenny 32 bits version, ....
Thanks in advance...


Lork Scorguar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think you don't have good repositories because
> they work great.
> I use
> [europe.debian.elive-systems.com] lenny main
> contrib non-free
> and
> [europe.repository.elive-systems.com] lenny
> main elive drivers tests efl ports multimedia
> games
>
> But the 2 repos are for Elive not for debian

Thanks mate, although i had to translate what you wrote their to understand properly



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2017 11:02PM by Emily23.
Re: (SOLVED!) - Repository doesn't work!!!
June 14, 2017 11:14AM
I'm VERY new to debian and I'm not fluent in Terminal talk. How do i apply phenq review 2107 this code to get my repositories refreshed and back online? I'm not following how to apply this code guys.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2017 02:17PM by PansyPuckett.
Re: Repository doesn't work!!!
September 06, 2017 10:11AM
What version of Debian linux do I download?
What one do I this new post about sizegenetics download? What one is the normal 32-bit version?

amd64
armel
kfreebsd-i386
kfreebsd-amd64
i386
ia64
mips
mipsel
powerpc
sparc
s390
source
multi-arch



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2017 08:50AM by lucileburt.
Re: Repository doesn't work!!!
September 23, 2017 04:21AM
I think this is all because of The complete address in my Phen375 sources.list is deb [elive.linux-fr.net] lenny main elive drivers tests efl ports

so must correct them all before verify it again.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2017 04:21AM by kimhudges1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login