Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
We moved to this Improved Forum!

Do not use this old forum, we MOVED to here!

Advanced

E16 Editing enlightenment menus

Posted by erdem 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
E16 Editing enlightenment menus
December 26, 2007 07:53AM
I installed new programs such as Emacs, Planet Penguin Racer. And I want to see them in the programs menu. I read E16 documentation. It says to edit file.menu in the ~/.enlightenment directory. I edited file.menu but the new programs still doesn't exist in the programs menu hmmmm How can I fix this problem ?

And also there is a problem in Utils->Download Non-Free Wallpapers section. I think the image links are outdated..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2007 07:54AM by erdem.
Re: E16 Editing enlightenment menus
January 21, 2008 08:55PM
If you use e16 you should edit the menu('s) in your home /.16/menus then open the menu (produktivity.menu for example)where you want to add the executable like:
" Emacs" NULL exec "emacs"
Re: E16 Editing enlightenment menus
May 19, 2008 01:16PM
I have this problem with wicd and turboprint (turboprint setup and turboprint config, the first adds a printer as root and the last configure a printer as user). I don know what is the command line of those. e17genmenu generated automatically them in e17, but I don't know how to see the command line at e17 to copy it at e16.