Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

May not be correct forum - how do I get this livecd?

Posted by sindyr 
May not be correct forum - how do I get this livecd?
March 12, 2008 06:36PM
I am not sure if I am posting in the right forum - please move this post is need be.

How do I get this live cd download without investing in a lot of time and money to try it out?

My curiosity is piqued by this idea, but I am already running Ubuntu and liking it. I would like to try out the live cd for E17/Enlightenment, and if I love it and want to install it, I could probably see my way to some kind of donation, but I am leery of making any donations before I even get to try a livecd boot.

I see that I have to other options. Well, I want to give this distro every chance to impress me, so I don't think it would be fair to it to try a developer version. And the hoops I would apparently have to jump through to get some kind of invitation code seem like a lot of effort to put forth just for a trial.

Is there some low-effort and free way to get a download of the live cd for E17 so that I can kick the tires and see what all the excitement here is about? Or is this an anomaly in the world of linux - a "buy *before* you try" kind of deal?

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2008 06:37PM by sindyr.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login