Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mouse Flip?

Posted by Hawklad 
Mouse Flip?
August 31, 2009 07:50PM
I can't seem to activate the edge flip feature of e17 (where you move the mouse to the edge of the screen and it moves over one virtual desktop). From the settings panel I've selected "animated flip" and "Pane" under flip animation but its not working for me. Neither can I move a window to the screen edge and have it pop into the next virtual desktop, which is (I think) normal E17 behavior. Is this an ecomorph issue? Or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!
Re: Mouse Flip?
September 06, 2009 03:09AM
It is on the menu (left click on desktop)

Choose Desktop > Virtual > Configure virt desktops, there.

The top checkbox for edge flip, do you see it
September 12, 2009 09:13PM
I don't get "Configure" I get "Set Virtual Desktops" from which I've selected the "Flip when dragging objects to screen edge" button, which I think is what you're talking about. Its checked. No edge flip though. Not sure why, I though maybe something I chose in ecomorph is conflicting with it (I have cube activated). Maybe I'll poke around with the ecomorph settings and see what happens.
January 16, 2010 02:09AM
To enable/disable the screen edge flip (when pointing mouse to screen edge), you can go to Settings > Input > Edge Bindings : from there you can add edge bindings (for example right, left, top, bottom : "flip desktop" right, left, up, down, etc...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login