Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Improving The Forum

Posted by mandog 
Improving The Forum
August 20, 2007 11:49PM
This is a shiny new Forum, it needs some life put into it shiny Aviaters, new topics, a place where we can post our desktops etc, only members and their ideas can make this happen, so come on folks post your ideas.
Re: Improving The Forum
August 24, 2007 05:49AM
Well, how can i help?

I love elive and think Thanatermesis is doing a terrific job, and a huge job it must be all on his own.

I'm willing to do whatever i can to help, though im not a developer or anything like that. But i could spare a little time each day to do the easy/boring little jobs.

For example i could do things like delete unwanted/spam threads and keep thing on topic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2007 05:50AM by tommytabib.
August 24, 2007 01:40PM
How about a place where we can show off our shiny wallpapers and themes on this forum and share with others,
aviators are always popular as well
August 25, 2007 05:12AM
I'm not much of a web designer, but i could help to moderate these forums.

Like merge threads, and delete ones with bad language or ones that have been asked over and over. Stuff like that.
Improving The Forum
September 03, 2007 07:20PM
I have an idea and i could edit it with cinelerra ( :D ) I saw lately a video of gmail around the world or something like that. Well, it would be interesting if averyone send a short video or picture about elive, about your life, about your desktop, with a little description of where you lived, how old are you, your name, with central attention to the elive desktop (somebody understand?) and with that i could edit some interesting video showing how many and different people around the world use elive.
(Im filmmaker and use elive as my personal computer, not as a job computer)

I will record a video about elive, where i invite a girl and then a open elive with e17, later open xmms and put a soing, then the girl start to dance. I will do that i think, if somebody do something else could upload the video o picture to a file hosting like rapidshare, megaupload or something like that.

Who wants to join?

:P

Le falta parafernalia a elive muchachos, ademas tengo algun tiempo libre para dedicarlo a eso.

seeya guys.
February 08, 2010 04:47PM
well , I don't look forward to it' s " getting big" just by having more different topics , you know now such big and even huge forum has existed , so

this forum's road is to be more professional , and concentrate on some definate topics .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2010 08:23AM by verdegal37.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login