Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A proposal, making community, but with style.-

Posted by carax007 
A proposal, making community, but with style.-
September 03, 2007 07:25PM
I have an idea and i could edit it with cinelerra ( :D ) I saw lately a video of gmail around the world or something like that. Well, it would be interesting if averyone send a short video or picture about elive, about your life, about your desktop, with a little description of where you lived, how old are you, your name, with central attention to the elive desktop (somebody understand?) and with that i could edit some interesting video showing how many and different people around the world use elive.
(Im filmmaker and use elive as my personal computer, not as a job computer)

I will record a video about elive, where i invite a girl and then a open elive with e17, later open xmms and put a soing, then the girl start to dance. I will do that i think, if somebody do something else could upload the video o picture to a file hosting like rapidshare, megaupload or something like that.

Who wants to join?

:P

Le falta parafernalia a elive muchachos, ademas tengo algun tiempo libre para dedicarlo a eso.

see ya.
Re: A proposal, making community, but with style.-
September 03, 2007 07:38PM
The name should be go with the nick i think.

and sorry my poor english.
September 08, 2007 12:23AM
This sounds very good!

Can you post here a link to any of your works ? (youtube or something)

Maybe we need to put this thread in announcement mode emosmile
September 08, 2007 07:27PM
sure.

Im a chilean filmmaker. Im very young and im finishing a movie write and directed by myself called "melodrama", in youtube i have uploaded only a couple of video clips of the movie and one trailer, theres the link to the youtube pages.

[es.youtube.com]

[es.youtube.com]

[es.youtube.com]

[es.youtube.com]

and this one is just a video clip that i made to calostro, a chilean songwriter and the musician of my film, is a very simple clip, everything was made in one day, from the recording to the edit :P

[es.youtube.com]

thats all, i hope somebody enjoy it.

see yaaa.
September 10, 2007 10:51AM
The videos looks that has a production correctly professional emosmile

Maybe the problem is that the users don't has a sufficient quality video-camera, what kind of video-camera you use ? I think that the DV camera's has really BAD quality, looks like a flood of interlaced images on every movement, i personally preffer the quality of a newest and simple photo-camera, 30fps 640x480, but with correct quality and without this matrix of interlaced
September 10, 2007 05:08PM
the camera i used was the canon xl-1, 29.97 , 720x480, and yes, the minidv cameras doesnt have a good quality, but the sony z1 HDV is really really nice, and the hvx from panasonic wow, boths with minidv tapes.

Maybe the compression i made wasnt the luckiest one, anyway i must do the color correction and the idea is let it a look totally different to what do you see on youtube. maybe i finished the movie before november, i hope :s

P.D.: So, the elive video goes???? :P
September 11, 2007 12:07PM
Ok, I have made the announcement, search it on this forum
September 12, 2007 06:39PM
hi.

the interested ones can send an email to hecaldana@yahoo.es with the link to download the video. if you record your video with your cell phone find a way to convert the .3gp extension to mpeg, mov or avi please( this is just if you know how, if you dont, dont worry)

thats it, saludos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login