Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can I transfer videos on my ipad to computer?

Posted by Wentworth Miller 
Can I transfer videos on my ipad to computer?
April 25, 2012 09:36PM
I have some videos on my ipad, mostly music video, now I want them transferred to my computer, how can I do that? Do I have to use itunes?
Re: Can I transfer videos on my ipad to computer?
July 24, 2012 07:48PM
I think the data can be transferred as well. When you plug your ipad into your computer, there should be a device on your desktop, just click to find your contents. The video files should be in in too. Choose those data you wanna transfer and then drag them to itunes or anywhere on your computer.
Of course you can also use ipad to computer transfer to move the data, it should save you a lot of time.
For windows:how to transfer videos on my ipad to computer?
For Mac:how to transfer videos on my ipad to Mac?
January 20, 2015 11:10PM
Here's also a guide to help you transfer videos from iPad to computer.
April 03, 2015 01:14AM
if they are in your camera roll try using the file browser. it is the same window you can see your c drive and other disc drives in. your ipad would be listed there and if you open the ipad from here you open internal storage>dcim then check the folder or folders listed for your video.

Reference: [tiny.cc]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2015 01:16AM by hongmort.
March 28, 2016 12:29AM
As for your question, I think you should use use the third party app to help transfer videos
[goo.gl]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2016 12:30AM by Sfaahy.
September 23, 2016 11:07PM
You need file transfer software to backup videos from iPad to computer. However, some videos and music can't be moved. You have to figure out a way to do that.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2016 07:59PM by Bruefdl.
June 23, 2017 06:31PM
Do you like using tool to transfer videos to computer , Like the Mobiledic software ,it can help you to transfer text messages to computer,

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2017 08:11PM by Pakker.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login